Located in Bronte, at 41a Murray Street, Bronte Kids Preschool is a family owned and operated business which aims to provide the very best in early childhood development and care for children ages 2-5 years of age by providing a home away from home.
Controlling the Chaos – Managing Difficult Behaviours
Managing difficult behaviours is a challenge for both parents and staff. The presentation will focus on common challenging behaviours in young children (e.g sleeping, eating, tantrums) and strategies, which are useful in modifying these behaviours.
Participants will gain understanding in:
- Dealing withTantrums and Aggressive Behaviour
- Developmental Stages
- MakingReward Charts and Using Time Out
- SleepingIssues and Night Terrors
- Eating Concerns
- ADD or ADHDin Early Childhood
Dr Hartman’s practical advice comes from many years of experience as a professional & as a parent.
Date & Time
Bronte Kids will be hosting a parent seminar conducted by Farran Street Education on the 6th of March at 6-8pm.
All parents and friends within the local community ae welcome to attend.
- School readiness and transition programs taught by both bachelor qualified and experienced teachers
- Fun, educational interest based activities built on the Early Years Learning Framework (ELYF)
- Newly renovated and large natural outdoor space with a well-maintained veggie patch
- Individual development portfolios to showcase your child’s progression & development
- Weekly extra-curricular activities including: drama, music & yoga with no additional costs
- Well established reputation and links with Bronte Public School